Headless M&E storage management
Cost-efficient storage management for your MAM or PAM, whichever systems you use.
FlashNet provides the link between control systems (such as MAMs and PAMs) and storage. FlashNet frees up expensive local disk storage, managing content between local and deeper storage tiers to ensure that your assets are always stored in the most cost-efficient location.
FlashNet is integrated into Avid and Grass Valley applications, and via API with all other major M&E MAM and PAM systems. Automated lifecycle rules move & copy your content across local, on-prem and cloud storage tiers as it ages, to make sure that all assets are always stored in the most cost-efficient location.
Discover more about FlashNet below, or contact us for more information.
- Free up expensive local disk storage
- Archive, search and retrieve content directly from within your MAM or PAM
- Seamless scalability – from single server to multi-site enterprise
- Disaster Recovery, site replication & business continuity
- Quickly and painlessly migrate content from tape to cloud, or between LTO versions
- Agnostic – unlike other systems, you’re free to choose your on-premise or cloud storage
- Unrivalled service & support
FlashNet was the first third-party storage software to be sold and supported by Avid, and continues to be the ‘headless’ archive of choice for over 150 Avid users.
Whatever the environment – Media Central, Interplay, Web Services or iNEWS – FlashNet is integrated at system and application level. FlashNet allows operators to archive and restore their content from within their Avid applications, freeing up expensive local storage. In addition, FlashNet’s co-development with Avid delivers specific functionality such as Partial File Restore and native sequence archive.